Granting access to multiple projects at one time? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know of a good TFS extension or Tool that can be used to?:

1) View overall access list of TFS users (that can also be broken down by project or multiple projects)

2) Grant multiple users access to multiple TFS projects at one time

I have looked some but haven't found a tool that can do this.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Answers

• Hi AUtfsAdmin,  

Thanks for your post.

To view all TFS users, you can try use the Users View feature in this TFS Sidekicks tool.

As far as I know there’s no a tool to add multiple users to multiple projects at one time, but you can use this TFS Administration Tool to add users into team project.   

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:50 AM

All replies

• Hi AUtfsAdmin,  

Thanks for your post.

To view all TFS users, you can try use the Users View feature in this TFS Sidekicks tool.

As far as I know there’s no a tool to add multiple users to multiple projects at one time, but you can use this TFS Administration Tool to add users into team project.   

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 3, 2015 2:50 AM
  • Hi AUtfsAdmin,  

Thanks for your post.

Thanks for the information. I had a few other tools but these seem to be good. I'll leave the question unanswered for a bit longer to see if anyone else responds. If not, ill mark your response as the answer
    Thursday, September 3, 2015 1:20 PM