Opening a saved InfoPath form in a browser RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

I have a MOSS 2007 with Forms Services running on it. I've published a browser-enabled form InfoPath 2007 via the central administration site. Added it to a library. It all went fine, but I found a problem. When I open a form template, fill the neccessary stuff in,then save it to the document library, it saves as a .xml file. But it doesn't let me open it again! Like if I didn't fill in the whole form and I want to finish the task, it won't let me open the saved form and to view\edit stuff. What am I doing wrong and are there any sollutions to it?

Thank you.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:44 AM

All replies

• How did you add it to the library?  Also, when you try to open it, do you get an error; do you get "the form has been closed", etc.?
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 12:47 PM
  • Well, actually, I wasn't the one who added this form to the library. I just know, that our administrator added it with the help of central administration site. Are there any special options in there that we need to set in order to make it work? :)

And no, I don't get any error messages,except for one. It says , that  there're no style sheets associated with the document. (Sorry, it's written in Russian, so it's probably not a correct translation)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:50 AM
  • Hi Paysha,

From your description, it seems that the form template(content type) cannot be used when open a saved form.

Did you new a form through form library->New->Form, and save it to the library? If not, please try this way to check the result, if so, please check the ULS log for more information, The ULS log is in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\LOGS

Thanks,
    Qiao Wei

• Edited by Qiao WeiModerator Friday, September 2, 2011 8:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Emir Liu Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:47 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Paysha Friday, September 23, 2011 1:44 PM
    Friday, September 2, 2011 8:49 AM