Build are no longer running RRS feed

• Question

• My builds have suddenly stopped working on VS2012. I have my builds set to run on individual continuous integration. I haven't made a check in for about a week and after checking in last night (not a huge amount of changes), my builds no longer run. I checked the status of the build controller and the hosted controller and agent are both Idle, although the state of both is Enabled.

I'm lost as to what to do in order to get them working again. I'm pretty new to the whole idea of publishing sites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kenny

Thursday, August 29, 2013 2:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your reply.

Please check TFS Service status here: https://tfs.visualstudio.com/en-us/support/current-service-status/, once it go green please try to working with your TFS Service account and let me know if you are experiencing the same issue.

Best regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Friday, August 30, 2013 2:17 AM