none
Applicaton insights Uservoice forum - Share your wishlist with us RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi

As of last week Application insights has its own UserVoice forum

If you have an idea of new feature that you would like to see in the product , please share it with us in the new Uservoice forum at: https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/357324-application-insights

Thank you ,

Rakefet

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 10:28 AM

All replies

• That forum has the problem all of this kind of boards from Microsoft (there are and have been endless). 

They are standard ordered by quantity of votes. But many votes don't make an idea great, mostly easier understood by dummies and therefore the real big idea's are at the bottom. 

I write it here, because writing it in that board has no sense, it means that it is direct placed at the bottom.

I assume that what I write here is one of the reasons why those Microsoft boards are always at a certain time worthless. 

Success
    Cor

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 10:45 AM
  • Hi Cor,

I'll reach out to you separately via email, but voting-based UserVoice forums are a useful tool in building and evolving products. In no way is this the only way teams decide what to build -- for instance there are obviously  competitive and market concerns and innovations no customer specifically asked for -- but hearing from our user base at its broadest is certainly beneficial. You are correct that great suggestions may be lurking lower in the UserVoice list with fewer votes, but we read all of the suggestions and all of them are candidates for new features.

As I mentioned, I will reach out to you via email to discuss in more detail. Thanks for your feedback and I look forward to discussing further 1:1.

Dale

Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:08 PM