none
Item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the reading pane RRS feed

• Question

• I asked this questions in the Microsoft Community and they referred me to this location.

Using Office 365

For some of my contacts (a few thousand), in the reading pane I see this message

Item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the reading pane. Open the item to read its contents.

I am not using Exchange.

I am using a custom form.

I have created a new profile, cleared the form cache, tried a new form, re-indexed, started in safe mode, started using /cleanviews, created a new data file, repaired Office (quick and full), deleted the Frmcache.dat file, tried to reset the forms on command line, turned off add-ins, and applied different forms. Nothing so far works. When I create a new contact using the same form, the data appears no problem. The default Outlook Contact also works OK.

There is no code behind the form

Office is up to date.

Computer has been rebooted.

I created the form as follows.
    - Developer Menu
    - Design a Form
    - Personal Form Library
    - Opened the Form
    - Made changes
    - Published

I have ready through multiple items online and I think tried all the options I can locate.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking it has something to do with my custom form but that is a guess.

Thank you

Shawn

Shawn

Wednesday, October 2, 2019 9:16 PM