none
Where to find a Panel for Hosting .NET solution RRS feed

• Question

• I apologize if I am not in the right forum but I looked and could not find one that fit this specific need.

I am about to send 5 servers to a datacenter and the only thing I can find is Linux related panels and CPanel seems to be the only option with, what I am told, is plug ins to accommodate windows based web applications.

Is there not another option in the world, this would be a great add in for MS to Couple with IIS.

Please tell me which direction that I should go before I start purchasing products like cPanel where there may be an equal to cpanel and a windows based solution.

Thank you,

Erik

Friday, March 3, 2017 2:04 AM

All replies

• Hi BuilderBits,

Cpanel is only for Linux. For Windows, Plesk is good control panel. I use Plesk for several years now, quite OK, but not perfect. Sometimes it shows error, but for basic function, it is working perfectly. Plesk is quite expensive than CPanel. I have used many Plesk version, and use the latest Plesk 12. For me, Plesk 9.5 is the perfect one. :)

You can see the comparison between Plesk and Cpanel at http://windowswebhostingreview.com/which-one-is-better-plesk-vs-cpanel/. If you're looking for dedicated server, you can also check out asphostportal plan. They are fairly cheap and comes with Plesk panel. Good luck for you

Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:29 AM