none
Is there any forums just for android develop with Visual Studio? RRS feed

• Question

• I use Visual Studio 2019 to develop the android game.

I just follow this:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/cross-platform/?view=vs-2017

But at that page there is no forums link just for android develop with Visual Studio.So I want to know if there is any forums just for android develop with Visual Studio.

Some one can give me a forum link?

Sunday, June 16, 2019 9:00 AM

Answers

• See PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM - This forum tells you where to go ask questions - Please Read Before Posting and use that forum if you are not sure where to ask something.

My guess is that if the question is related to use of Visual Studio for Android then this forum might be appropriate but for questions about Android you should ask in a forum for Android, not a Microsoft forum. If you are not sure then ask in that other forum (or perhaps a moderator will move this) and be sure to be more specific about what you need to ask about.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, June 16, 2019 8:49 PM
  • Hi friend,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Like Ken and Sam said, for the C# android development, please redirect to the Xamarin android forum. For the C++ android, it is better to redirect to the android forum like https://developer.android.com/support.html, thanks for your understanding.

If you have any other VS IDE issues in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by lihuipeng49 Wednesday, July 3, 2019 2:53 AM
    Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:35 AM

All replies