none
Is Hotfix KB2592573 included in .NET 4.5? RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot find any documentation that specifies if the .NET 4.0 Hotfix KB2592573 is included in .NET 4.5.  I don't know if I still need to include the hotfix in my install if I am installing on a system with .NET 4.5.
    Monday, August 26, 2013 4:58 PM

Answers

• Hi Doug,

As the KB described, this issue applies to .net framework 4.0 and we must have .net framework 4.0 installed. I also cannot find any official document to confirm if it is included in .net 4.5, but I think it is likely be included, since I cannot find any similar .net 4.5 cases in MS internal database.

If you would like to deploy your application on a 4.5 installed machine, the hotfix cannot be applied. So no matter if the hotfix is included, we cannot do that.

Did you encounter the issue when using .net 4.5? If you did, please provide more details on that and I am glad to be assistant.

Thanks,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 7:58 AM