Visual Studio 2010 Export function to Excel RRS feed

• Question

• User1199555830 posted

Hello

I have few users who are running VS 2010 on their computers. Most of these users use a feature "export to excel" on a daily basis.

The problem that I'm having is that some times when I re-image my windows installation file the "export to excel" feature is greyed out. I found a solution to this by reinstalling Office on each computer.

My question is, is there away to enable this function by not reinstalling office? I'm sure it has to be some sort of registry key that hasn't been register or something.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Monday, October 28, 2013 10:44 PM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Pizda

The problem that I'm having is that some times when I re-image my windows installation file the "export to excel" feature is greyed out.

According to your description above, after you re-image your Windows installation file, the the "export to excel" feature is greyed out, I think this is a Windows installation issue.

Our forum deal with relevant issues on using VS and VWD Express for ASP.NET development, I think Office installation forum is more suitable for it, you could consider getting help there, and they can give more positive response.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:02 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Pizda

The problem that I'm having is that some times when I re-image my windows installation file the "export to excel" feature is greyed out.

According to your description above, after you re-image your Windows installation file, the the "export to excel" feature is greyed out, I think this is a Windows installation issue.

Our forum deal with relevant issues on using VS and VWD Express for ASP.NET development, I think Office installation forum is more suitable for it, you could consider getting help there, and they can give more positive response.

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:02 AM
  • User1199555830 posted

Hello Angie

Thank you for your reply

Regards

Piza

Thursday, October 31, 2013 10:56 PM