none
Map does only load the control buttons on my wordpress site RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

what's the matter with my map? I used two different plugins on my wordpress site, but only the contol buttons are loading. 

I want to have a responsive map with individual marker, but unfortunately i'm not able to code so i use this plugin. Is there  anybody to help me?

Thanks in advance. 

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 11:00 AM

Answers

• Sorry, but unfortunately i was not able to post any link or screenshot when i posted this here, because the admins had to veryfy my acount. Now I'm verified and i can give the missing informations. Yes, I know this site and i did use the recommend plugin.

Url: Here

PW: 6(9W6*5FZU

CMS: Wordpress

Plugin: "Ultimate Maps by Supsystic" 

The map looks like this way:

• Marked as answer by WalkingSun Monday, July 22, 2019 6:31 AM
    Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:41 PM
  • It looks like you might be zoomed in.  What happens when you use the buttons?

Just to try and get a standard map, can you try the basic steps:

1. Go to bing.com/maps

2. Find the area you are interested in on the map

3. Go to the "..." menu and choose "Embed a Map"

4. On the page that pops up, you can choose map size, map type (static or draggable map), map style (road or aerial), and map links. Review the customization options and then click on the Generate Code.

5. After that, it will provide you a code snippet for you to copy o add to your web page.

6. Go to your WordPress site and either create a new page or edit an existing one where you want to add the map

7. On the page edit screen, click on the Add New Block icon and select the "Custom HTML block"

8. Paste in the code from step 5 and try the page.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 10:34 PM
    Owner
  • When i zoom in or out only the details of scale is changing. Hhhmm... maybe i'll try another way without any plugin. Thank you.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 12:12 AM
  • Please post back here with your results.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:14 PM
    Owner
  • It was an issue with the page builder WP Bakery. To insert the shortcode I used a textblock, now i take a pure html block and now it works perfectly. Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by WalkingSun Monday, July 22, 2019 6:35 AM
    Monday, July 22, 2019 6:34 AM

All replies

• I am not sure without seeing your code. Did you use steps like these? https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-embed-bing-maps-in-wordpress/
    Tuesday, July 9, 2019 4:33 PM
    Owner
  • Sorry, but unfortunately i was not able to post any link or screenshot when i posted this here, because the admins had to veryfy my acount. Now I'm verified and i can give the missing informations. Yes, I know this site and i did use the recommend plugin.

Url: Here

PW: 6(9W6*5FZU

CMS: Wordpress

Plugin: "Ultimate Maps by Supsystic" 

The map looks like this way:

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:41 PM
  • It looks like you might be zoomed in.  What happens when you use the buttons?

Just to try and get a standard map, can you try the basic steps:

1. Go to bing.com/maps

2. Find the area you are interested in on the map

3. Go to the "..." menu and choose "Embed a Map"

4. On the page that pops up, you can choose map size, map type (static or draggable map), map style (road or aerial), and map links. Review the customization options and then click on the Generate Code.

5. After that, it will provide you a code snippet for you to copy o add to your web page.

6. Go to your WordPress site and either create a new page or edit an existing one where you want to add the map

7. On the page edit screen, click on the Add New Block icon and select the "Custom HTML block"

8. Paste in the code from step 5 and try the page.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019 10:34 PM
    Owner
  • When i zoom in or out only the details of scale is changing. Hhhmm... maybe i'll try another way without any plugin. Thank you.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 12:12 AM
  • Please post back here with your results.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:14 PM
    Owner
  • It was an issue with the page builder WP Bakery. To insert the shortcode I used a textblock, now i take a pure html block and now it works perfectly. Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by WalkingSun Monday, July 22, 2019 6:35 AM
    Monday, July 22, 2019 6:34 AM
  • Excellent!  Thanks for following up!
    Monday, July 22, 2019 3:56 PM
    Owner
  • I thinks its also a issue with me but i found the solution here mine web is making the map conflicting but now everything is normal just to take some changes with the page builder.
    Friday, March 13, 2020 4:16 PM