powerpoint 2013 table border cannot remove RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I have tried hard, but unfortunately I cannot remove the borders of a table

Please find the below code in vb.net for powerpoint 2013

With objTable 
                        For nRow_1 As Integer = 1 To nRow
                            For nCol_1 As Integer = 1 To nCol
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders.Item(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderBottom).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders.Item(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderTop).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders.Item(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderRight).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders.Item(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderLeft).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                            Next
                        Next
                    End With

I also tried with the below code

With objTable 
                        For nRow_1 As Integer = 1 To nRow
                            For nCol_1 As Integer = 1 To nCol
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderBottom).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderTop).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderRight).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                                .Rows(nRow_1).Cells(nCol_1).Borders(PowerPoint.PpBorderType.ppBorderLeft).Visible = Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoTriState.msoFalse
                            Next
                        Next

Both work perfectly fine in powerpoint 2007, but not in 2010 or 2013

Searched everywhere online, but no result

Thanks for helping

Leroy M

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:55 PM

Answers