none
Windows attemp to Delete certificate RRS feed

• Question

• We have a smart card with CSP provider library. we have successfully use it in smart card logon to Domain using smartcard logon certificate. but we find something strange after successfully logged in using smart card when machine restarted the windows try to delete certificate by calling CertStoreProvDeleteCertCallback. CAn anyone help me? thanks in advance
    • Moved by Hengzhe Li Tuesday, June 21, 2011 12:08 PM Forum Consolidate (From:Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) - Threat Modeling)
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 3:48 PM

Answers

• Hey there.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of Microsoft's SDL process, and how that works in regards to threat modeling, and the SDLTM tool. Please ask your question in a more appropriate forum where it can get the attention it deserves.

Thanks!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 12:39 AM

All replies

• Hey there.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of Microsoft's SDL process, and how that works in regards to threat modeling, and the SDLTM tool. Please ask your question in a more appropriate forum where it can get the attention it deserves.

Thanks!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 12:39 AM
  • I think this forum for security developer.so can you help me which forum is appropriate to send this question

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 10:48 AM