none
Bitlocker disabled with Custom Shell on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016 – I think I have seen this issue on the forum, but cannot find the post. When Shell Launcher is enabled, bitlocker gets disabled. Manage-bde and the bitlocker control panel disappear. Is there a hot fix or update that resolves this issue?

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:30 AM

All replies

• Hello Sean Liming,

I also can not find the post, and also can not find out any update about this issue. You can post this issue via Feedback Hub App. The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run in to while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience.

Best Regards,

Michael

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:46 AM
  • Thanks. I have elevated the issue internally.

Sean Liming - Book Author: Starter Guide Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - www.annabooks.com / www.seanliming.com

Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:13 AM