none
Outlook setting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a question.

I was getting E-mail services from one company. They have deployed exchange server for providing Email services to multiple companies.

Now I want to use Exchange online. I dont want to get more services from that company.

My question is, When I will configure exchange online (office365). Outlook will get setting automatically? what about my that emails which I have already in my outlook? I have to do something with my outlook?

Regards

Friday, February 21, 2020 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hi

Okay so you are with a hosting company and want to migrate to Office 365. You need to create a tenant in office 365 and do a migration from the hosting company. Once the migration is done you can update the DNS for your MX records etc. to 365.

When you open outlook you can choose office 365 and it will setup your account.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Friday, February 21, 2020 5:52 PM