none
Sender EDI Address (URI): empty RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I'm trying to recollect my previous edi experience so started converting the XML-to-EDI format using http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa560030.aspx.

Now am getting warning as belows.

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "EDItoContoso" with URL "EDI://7654321:ZZ:7654321". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Sender EDI Address (URI): empty".

Please guide me where i'm doing mistake.

Thanks,
    Raja

Thanks, Raja
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:24 AM

All replies

• Maybe you just have the PassThruTransmit rather than XmlTransmit pipeline selected?

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 7:16 PM
  • Ben, I'm using XMLTransmit only...
    Thanks, Raja
    Friday, July 10, 2009 4:16 AM
  • Did you setup the party with the EDI address shown in the error message and associate this party's send port with the party?

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Friday, July 10, 2009 1:56 PM
  • Hi,Raja

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the
    necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information,
    please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” .If the issue is resolved, we will
    appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other
    community members having similar questions.

Thank you!
    Microsoft Online Community Support
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:58 AM
  • It is working fine once i map the party details on edi send handler Transport properties.
    Thanks, Raja
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:46 AM