Error 0xc0000022 on W2k8 RC RRS feed

• Question

• User-459356021 posted

Hi,

I downloaded the latest PHP-NTS (5.2.4) (community, not zend) and extracted it to C:\engines\php\
    I renamed c:\engines\php\php.ini-recommended to c:\engines\php\php.ini
    I installed CGI in the features
    I added a module mapping for *.php w/ php-cgi.exe as the executable path.
    I let it create the application entry.

When I make a request to http://localhost/php.php (a phpinfo page) I get error 0xc0000022.

I've tried assigning all kinds of permissions to the PHP folder (Network Service, IIS_USRS, Everyone, etc) but nothing seems to make a difference.

When I make the request to a php page, php-cgi.exe is successfully spawned, yet IIS still doesn't return a 200...

Running "c:\engines\php\php.exe c:\inetpub\wwwroot\php.php" successfully outputs the HTML code...

I have not changed any settings in php.ini.

What do you recommend? I'm fresh out of ideas!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 2:58 PM

Answers

• User-459356021 posted

Hi Bill, thanks for the reply.

I managed to get it to work, but I have no idea what the problem was... What I did was give up on PHP 5.2.4 and try out the 5.2.5-dev builds - those worked right away. Then I decided to try 5.2.4 again, and didn't have any problems.

I guess there was either something wrong with my download or extraction that was crashing php-cgi - I do not know.

But (unfortunately) I have another problem: if a page contains a PHP mistake, I get a server 500 error instead of an HTML page with the errors on it. Any ideas there?

Thanks!

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Tuesday, September 28, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:50 PM

All replies

• User-2026410440 posted

Hi there - what does your <handler> mapping look like?  Can you share the XML?

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:52 PM
  • User-459356021 posted

Hi Bill, thanks for the reply.

I managed to get it to work, but I have no idea what the problem was... What I did was give up on PHP 5.2.4 and try out the 5.2.5-dev builds - those worked right away. Then I decided to try 5.2.4 again, and didn't have any problems.

I guess there was either something wrong with my download or extraction that was crashing php-cgi - I do not know.

But (unfortunately) I have another problem: if a page contains a PHP mistake, I get a server 500 error instead of an HTML page with the errors on it. Any ideas there?

Thanks!

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Tuesday, September 28, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 11:50 PM