none
Is there any law or license need to concern if using free version of VS community 2015 to compile and run and upload to apple apps store?

Question

• Is there any law or license need to concern if using free version of VS community 2015 to compile and run and upload to apple apps store?

is the owner of code still belong to the original writer of code if using VS community 2015?

because i am scared by the word "community"

New

Friday, July 8, 2016 3:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Map to new space,

Maybe I couldn't answer certain question directly since it is related to the apple apps store, but I could provide you the path for this issue.

Firstly, we have to know that the VS2015 community also has some license requirements, you could get detailed information here:

https://www.visualstudio.com/support/legal/mt171547

Secondly, we could use the VS community to develop an app and upload it to certain store, for example, as far as I know, we could use it for windows store, but the windows store will have a sign in account, if you have no that account, you couldn't upload the app.

So go back to your question, if you want to upload it to the apple apps store, my understanding is that you also need to discuss this issue with the apple app stores experts, maybe they have specific requirements like my above sample using the windows store.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 7:34 AM