BizTalk WCF Service -- Receiving empty message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I trying to test Schema published as WCF service(Receive), SO I invoke it from soapui.

Receiving empty message in BizTalk.

Any idea what is happing. As its client machine I can't install any other tools to trace(fiddler).

Thx

Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:31 AM

Answers

• My BamTracker pipeline was causing the problem. where its looking for certain values.

Thanks All

• Marked as answer by J Tech2017 Monday, November 10, 2014 4:32 PM
    Monday, November 10, 2014 4:32 PM

All replies

• hi,

Can you please enable WCF logging in the web.config and see what is the tracked request. Also, can you post what kind of adapter/binding are you using. Especially interested on the encoding etc., Did you check the eventlogs?

Praveen Behara
    MCST : BizTalk Server 2006 R2, 2010

Saturday, November 8, 2014 3:55 PM
  • What is the message you invoke on the SoapUI side? And how does your schema look like? Rootnode, Namespace?
    Saturday, November 8, 2014 10:16 PM
  • What exactly do you mean by "Receiving empty message in BizTalk"?

Where is the 'empty' message?  Pipeline, Orchestration, Send Port?

Sunday, November 9, 2014 2:44 PM
  • Thanks for responses,

I will try enabling logging, and using wshttp adapter no encoding setting done. I am receiving empty message in receive and using bamreceive tracker pipeline.

I am receiving msg with name and root are matching for the message.

• Edited by J Tech2017 Sunday, November 9, 2014 9:35 PM correction
    Sunday, November 9, 2014 9:34 PM
  • If you are receiving a message which has Root means it is not empty message. May be the pipeline that you have mentioned is changing your message.  
    I would suggest you to debug your pipeline to see what you have received, (by attaching biztalk process from visual studio). 

Please mark it as Answer if this answers your question
    Thanks.
    Mo
    The contents I write here is my personal views, not the view of my employer and anyone else.

Sunday, November 9, 2014 10:17 PM
  • My Apologies,

Message body(suspended msg) in biztalk is empty, I tried by stopping send port.

When I invoke from SoapUI getting error msg Detail:"Root element is missing".

But sending the proper message request.

Any suggestions. 

Monday, November 10, 2014 9:05 AM
  • My BamTracker pipeline was causing the problem. where its looking for certain values.

Thanks All

• Marked as answer by J Tech2017 Monday, November 10, 2014 4:32 PM
    Monday, November 10, 2014 4:32 PM