none
Receving and sending data to/from sql server using single orchestration RRS feed

• Question

• hi there

i am newbie in this biztalk world and uptoll now i am able to read file and send that data to sql and vice versa using orchestration and by configurating physical ports in biztalk administration,but i want to receive and send data using sqladapter in single orchestration,even if its not using single orchestation than also i want the way to do it,and also i want to understand all the functoids if any example available,i am crecking head on this from last 3 days,so any help would be appreciated...thxs in advance
    Friday, February 19, 2010 1:03 PM

Answers

• You should look at the new WCF-SQL adapter. It lets you use 2-way ports to call SQL and get messages back very easily. Here is a link on information to get you started: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/biztalk/dd796258.aspx - just go down to the section on the SQL adapter (the links refer to information on the WCF-SQL adapter).

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Friday, February 19, 2010 3:22 PM