none
No valid exports were found that match the constraint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I'm having problem of running my Microsoft Visual C# when I tried to select anything from the New Project.......

Not only Microsoft Visual C# has this error on my laptop, even Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Studio having the same problems!! It's completely every single software of Microsoft Visual having this problem! I still remember the last time I used the software, everything was fine! I used them for my school projects and everything! It was fine, but since I reinstalled them 'cause I thought I won't using them anymore, when I tried to run them, the error appear! Please help me! Is there any solution to solve this error?? I really need them to run!! :'(

Or is it because I haven't install something?? Or is it I got mistaken and I had deleted something that shouldn't be deleted?

By the way, I have a question about Microsoft Visual C#, C++, and Visual Studio.. When the software have fully installed, I tried to run them.. A message pop up said about the "Service Pack 1" and said need me to install the "Service Pack 1" in order to used.. So I have no choice to install the "Service Pack 1" 'cause I really need to use them.. Then after the "Service Pack 1" has fully installed, then the error above appeared.. ==

Help!! T^T
    • Moved by CoolDadTxModerator Friday, March 23, 2012 2:50 PM IDE related (From:Visual C# General)
    • Moved by Neddy Ren Monday, March 26, 2012 8:25 AM (From:Visual C# IDE)
    Friday, March 23, 2012 1:03 PM

Answers

• I am able to resolve it by delete or rename below folder:

C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\ComponentModelCache

Its worked for me...

Monday, July 15, 2013 7:41 AM
  • Hi Natalie Ooi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Your Visual Studio is corrupt by some unknown reason, so please try to chick your installation setup and repair Visual Studio. If it did no help, please fully uninstall Visual Studio 2010 with this tool and remember to use this command Full (VS2010_Uninstall-RTM.ENU.exe /full)                                                                                                  

http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2010uninstall

Then try to install Visual Studio again, if you still encounter some errors, please collect some fresh logs for me with this tool:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=E0DA314F-6216-4A18-BC6B-7D29CF83AF20&displaylang=e&displaylang=en  

After you run Collect.exe, you'll find vslogs.cab in your %temp% directory. Please upload vslogs.cab to a public site, like SkyDrive, and post the link here.

Best regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:33 AM

All replies