Accept button on License Agreement disabled RRS feed

• Question

• This is probably just something I cannot see but I am trying to install Blend 3 RC and once I get to the License Agreement page my Accept button is disabled, I am unable to scroll or do anything. I can press the Decline button but not Accept.

Does anyone know what I am missing? I uninstalled all Silverlight applications and installed the Silverlight 3 SDK that was released on the 10th.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:19 PM

All replies

• I tried for the 5th time and for some reason the buttons started changing color and I am able to click them. Now it is stuck on the Installation part of the wizard with no messages, not progress nothing.

I would suggest a little bit more testing on the installer if you please Microsoft. I love the fact that you are using WPF, but it just seems to be a bit sticky and buggy with little information on what it is waiting for or busy doing.

Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:34 PM
  • I have realized that it is a major lack of information in the installer. The application was installed but I have not been notified of any success or progress. My experience was that it is stuck.

https://connect.microsoft.com/Expression/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=473890
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:55 PM
  • Thanks for filing the issue Anton! We will investigate.

Are you still stuck, or can you use Blend 3 now?

Thanks,
    Unni
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:09 PM