How to get to settings flyout in Blend interactive mode RRS feed

• Question

• Is there a way to get the settings flyout out in blend interactive mode. What did I miss, couldn't find how. 
    Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:47 PM

Answers

• As per my understanding you will not be able to view anything beyond what you can customize in your app in blend. So, if I understand it correctly you cannot see anything from charms in blend in interactive mode.
    Having said that, what exactly  you want to customize from settings flyout using blend??

Arindam Basu

Monday, November 12, 2012 9:40 AM

All replies

• As per my understanding you will not be able to view anything beyond what you can customize in your app in blend. So, if I understand it correctly you cannot see anything from charms in blend in interactive mode.
    Having said that, what exactly  you want to customize from settings flyout using blend??

Arindam Basu

Monday, November 12, 2012 9:40 AM
  • Thanks for the reply, I was looking for a way to style my settings flyout in blend. Since settings flyout are invoked from settings charm I couldn't get to my settings flyout in blend interactive mode. 

Anyways I could make my settings flyout invoke programmatically as in the App settings sample - programmaticinvocation which works in blend interactive mode.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:12 AM