Support submission page down? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying since 4 days to submit a question about one of my apps. But the Support submit page seems to be down.

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/getsupport?tenant=store&oaspworkflow=start_1.0.0.0&locale=de-de&supportregion=de-de&pesid=...

After submitting the question the "page not available" error is coming up (Edge browser). Other browsers report error 500 and 1001.

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/error?httpCode=500&errorCode=1001

Same results in English and German locales.

Thank you

Michel

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:12 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I have reported your issue to related team.

If you have question about your app but cannot submit service request, you may contact Windows Store team via reportapp@microsoft.com.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by OroCon Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:08 AM
    Monday, November 21, 2016 6:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Can you try "Chat now" to have an online chat with the Dev Center support?  

Then you could choose "Start email" or chat online, the "Start chat" button is disabled in the screenshot since now it's not within the time for this service. Or you could also ask your question in a proper forum maybe you could receive assistance here.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 17, 2016 2:41 AM
  • Thanks Mattew,

I've tried all of this. But after the final "submit" the error page comes up. I'll try the online-chat later.

I'm just wondering if I am the only one having this problem. This is my first time that I'm using it.

I want to submit an incident about one of my apps. I think incident submission is a major part of developer support. Is Microsoft giving up this Service?

Michel Orologas

Friday, November 18, 2016 6:57 AM
  • Hello OroCon,

Currently, I cannot reproduce your issue as I made a test submitting a request successfully yesterday.

While I have ever met a developer running to the same problem, but he finally managed to submit an incident.

You might refer to this thread. Maybe you can try it using another account or on a different device.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

MSDN Community Support

Friday, November 18, 2016 7:05 AM
  • I tried other accounts and many browsers. No luck.

Since 30 min. the "new virtual assistant" appears every time I click on "support". He (or she) explains me how to upgrade my Windows.

Obiously there is no way for me to submit an incident. And yes, my Computer is on and I have a have network access. And I am publishing apps in your store since 2012.

So please don't waste my time, I'm starting to get impatient. Can anyone give me an email address or contact me via email?

Michel Orologas

Friday, November 18, 2016 11:00 AM
  • Hello,

I have reported your issue to related team.

If you have question about your app but cannot submit service request, you may contact Windows Store team via reportapp@microsoft.com.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by OroCon Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:08 AM
    Monday, November 21, 2016 6:32 AM