How to debug/test sample windows device application before deploying to a device? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi right now i dont have a device, so i just want to tese a hello world application .
    How to do?
    Sachin Tendulkar-"God Of Cricket" Proud to be indian 8)
    Monday, March 1, 2010 5:50 AM

Answers

• Hi My Name Is Raj ,

You can do testing on Emulators.
    Thanks, Mohsin Shaikh. If you find my post is helpful for you then mark it as answer.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Friday, March 5, 2010 3:34 AM
    Monday, March 1, 2010 6:29 AM
  • you might want to watch this webcast. It goes into some usage information for the emulators.

Device Security 300 Explains how the Windows Mobile Security model works, and they show you how you can mimic device security using the emulator.

It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Monday, March 1, 2010 7:00 AM

All replies

• Hi My Name Is Raj ,

You can do testing on Emulators.
    Thanks, Mohsin Shaikh. If you find my post is helpful for you then mark it as answer.
    Monday, March 1, 2010 6:29 AM
  • you might want to watch this webcast. It goes into some usage information for the emulators.

Device Security 300 Explains how the Windows Mobile Security model works, and they show you how you can mimic device security using the emulator.

It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Monday, March 1, 2010 7:00 AM