Anyone going to MakerFaire New York? RRS feed

• Question

• As you guys know, we have a presence at Makerfaire in New York on the 17th and 18th of September to show off the new RDS tools amongst other cool stuff. Just curious to know who else from this forum would be there? It'll be nice to meet and chat about Robotics. We are also planning a evening event that we'd like to extend invitations to those who are interested to meet the team. Let me know if you're going to be there!

Loke

Wednesday, September 7, 2011 12:37 AM

Answers

• Dave -- Please try to find me. We have our own separate tent in Zone C so it should be easy to find us. I'd like to chat with you.

Trevor

Friday, September 9, 2011 6:46 AM

All replies

• I plan to be there Sat late morning. I plan to catch an afternoon train back so I won't be able to stay pass 2.

Dave von Hausen

Artificial Robotics, Inc.

Thursday, September 8, 2011 6:49 PM
  • Do you have more information about what will be presented?

I am in california and it is a long trip. I use dss & ccr in non-robotic applications and would like a bit more information about what I would get out of this presentation.

Will MRDS be released on the 17th? If not will pre-release version be available if we attend?

Thanks

Thursday, September 8, 2011 7:36 PM
  • Dave -- Please try to find me. We have our own separate tent in Zone C so it should be easy to find us. I'd like to chat with you.

Trevor

• Please see my response to your post in the announcement thread.

Trevor

• Trevor - see you Saturday.

Dave von Hausen

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:42 AM
  • Great. See you then.

Trevor

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 6:38 AM