none
Auto synchronize not working in browser

Question

• I'm using "Visual Studio community 2015" first time css auto synchronize worked. But not working now. If i add the style attr this changes are showing in browser without refresh the page. but now for every changes i refreshing the page. it's irritating. please tell me the solution. 
    Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi BenMohan ,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Currently, as far as we know, in VS 2015 Community, if we change the style attribute in the Html Page, we have to refresh then the change will synchronize to the browser.

>>I'm using "Visual Studio community 2015" first time css auto synchronize worked

Could you please express what steps you did to realize the function of css Auto synchronize? We could reproduce the auto synchronize after knowing more details about it.

Besides, please tell us where you change the style attributes: in the VS style page or in the develop tools?

If you change the content in develop tools, it could auto change to browser. As seen in the following screenshot:

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:11 AM