Missing Package Flight UI? RRS feed

• Question

• We are trying to set up automated CI delivery to the store platform in a package flight for a new app. We've used package flights in the past for other apps.

I am currently unable to see any user interface related to package flights in the store portal, including our existing flights, or creating new ones. No package flight UI appears anywhere I have used in the past, and we have not found it in any of the sub menus when managing our application. As far as we can tell this change occured in the last week or two, as we had set up a manual package flight for beta earlier.

Are others seeing this issue? Thoughts?

Monday, October 16, 2017 10:50 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The Dev Center Dashboard has been updated recently.

And the page lead to package flight can be found now in Dashboard->Overview->click one specific app->App overview

Please feel free to let us know if you still have any trouble and we are willing to help.

Best Regards,

Annievia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:30 AM
  • Hi Colin,

Could you please attach any screenshots so that we could review your specific case better?

In my side, I can still create new package flight and can see the existing package flights:

You can also contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that they can review your specific application.

Please select Application as your Issue Type and click "Submit an incident".

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:03 AM
  • Thanks, this is the area I was looking in, where I've seen it before, and it was not present. I noticed I was on the 'Developer Insider Preview Portal', and left the program as a test. That didn't seem to address the problem, even after an hour since there was a message about it possibly taking a few minutes.

I was able to see the UI when logging in via "incognito" mode, so perhaps something is happening with cookies or other state, or something else.

I'm also having issues logging in outside of the private browsing window, so I'll try clearing cookies and local state.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 8:53 PM