ACS20001: An error occurred while processing a WS-Federation sign-in response. RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys, can anyone help with this? I'm trying to access Visual Studio from home, however when trying to log in, i get this error.

An error occurred while processing your request.

HTTP Error Code: 400
    Message: ACS20001: An error occurred while processing a WS-Federation sign-in response.
    Inner Message: ACS90004: The request is not properly formatted.
    Trace ID: 58bfb09d-d488-4693-8a83-ab49b3343ca8
    Timestamp: 2015-01-27 12:37:38Z 
    Tuesday, January 27, 2015 3:10 PM

Answers

• Hi Sambo44,

Thanks for your posting!

I am not totally understanding your meaning. How did you get this error?Did you want to login on Azure form your VS? From your error message, I am not sure you can login on Azure portal using your account. Please make sure your account is right.

Or did you try to use ACS or WIF in your project for authorization? If it is , I suggest you can post this issue on Azure AD forum for more details.

Any question about this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
    Will 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:15 AM

All replies

• Hi Sambo44,

Thanks for your posting!

I am not totally understanding your meaning. How did you get this error?Did you want to login on Azure form your VS? From your error message, I am not sure you can login on Azure portal using your account. Please make sure your account is right.

Or did you try to use ACS or WIF in your project for authorization? If it is , I suggest you can post this issue on Azure AD forum for more details.

Any question about this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
    Will 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:15 AM
  • I started getting this message with a bunch of Microsoft websites (Outlook, MVA) in February, whenever the browser gets redirected to a Live login. I retry, with different brand browsers, until I finally get logged in, and then I'm logged in in all browsers, for a day or so, and then the fun starts again.

Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:44 PM