none
what is netframework use for RRS feed

Answers

• Let answer your question with analogy.  If you going to build a house in order to put the wood panels and the roof you need a frame to support and fix your wood.  So that exactly why you need framework 3.5.  But if you go to your Application Properties and check the tab of reference and your project does not use any of those availables on 3.5 I believe you should be ok.
    • Marked as answer by YiChun Chen Tuesday, January 5, 2010 3:03 AM
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:58 PM
  • Hi Lottery99,

Thank you for your post.

The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services.

As we know, when we run .NET Framework applications, they need to refer to the related Framework to support our applications. They rely on the foundation of .NET Framework.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:12 AM

All replies

• Let answer your question with analogy.  If you going to build a house in order to put the wood panels and the roof you need a frame to support and fix your wood.  So that exactly why you need framework 3.5.  But if you go to your Application Properties and check the tab of reference and your project does not use any of those availables on 3.5 I believe you should be ok.
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:58 PM
  • Hi Lottery99,

Thank you for your post.

The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services.

As we know, when we run .NET Framework applications, they need to refer to the related Framework to support our applications. They rely on the foundation of .NET Framework.

Hope this helps! If you have any concern, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 4:12 AM