none
SharePoint Designer Workflow closure status column is closed while task is pending. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am new to this forum and Sharepoint.

I have a query as below,

I have workflow on sharepoint list and columns are reqStatus,closureStaus,...

When my Workflow task status(reqStatus) is pending but my closureStatus is showing closed.It should be Not closed.

Ex:

Update status columns as choice column are Closed and Dropped in the form closure function..

Please help any one how to update status column should be not closed while task is pending.

Appreciate your help,  

Thanks in Advance!!,

kumarsp.

Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:46 AM

All replies

• Hi kumar.sp,

In order to help you better, I need to confirm some information with you.

1.When my Workflow task status(reqStatus) is pending but my closureStatus is showing closed

How do you set it up in workflow?

2.Update status columns as choice column are Closed and Dropped in the form closure function..

What you mean “in the form closure function”?

3.In addition, you can share some screenshots about workflow settings, etc.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 18, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Hi

I am checking your situation here.

Any progress on your troubleshooting?

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 22, 2019 9:02 AM