none
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007- Access email over Internet,publish OWA via ISA 2004 on windows 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I have two exchange 2007 CAS servers with NLB and two Mail Boxes CCR all on Windows 2008,I try to publish OWA via ISA 2004 on windows 2003, I create a rule for OWA with Listener HTTPS

After I import the certificate to the ISA ( after I export it from Exchange), my certificate is granted by DigiCert.

When I open my browser

https://mail.xyz.net/owa

The loging screen appears corretly. If I provide wrong credentails then the system prompts me for incorrect credentials but if I provide the correct crendentials then the following error page is displayed

The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Try the following:

·         Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout may have occurred due to Internet congestion.

·         Check spelling: Check that you typed the Web page address correctly. The address may have been mistyped.

·         Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

·         Error Code: 403 Forbidden. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

Also I have added rule to my ISA to Allow All to All but it is not working … can you help me on this.

Any Help highly appreciated. Please help Me!!

Thank.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 5:31 AM

Answers

All replies