none
Required White Space Missing (anyone ???) RRS feed

• Question

• Ok i am not new to BizTalk and the SQL: adapter but this one baffles me.....

I have a sproc and i modify it sop i get XML, I add the required :

FOR

XML AUTO,XMLDATA

So i can use it for Add generated items. But when i do so I get the following Error :

---------------------------
    Error
    Failed to execute SQL Statement. Please ensure that the supplied syntax is correct. SQLXML: error loading XML result (Required white space was missing.

)
    OK  

Does this sound familiar to any one , google did not help me that much.......

Well0549, Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread
    Monday, January 4, 2010 10:26 AM

Answers

• I figured it out myself.....

it was caused by begin tran somewhere in the sproc......
    Well0549, Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread
    • Marked as answer by Well0549 Monday, January 4, 2010 1:04 PM
    Monday, January 4, 2010 1:03 PM

All replies

• can you post the stored proc?(sql wizard have lot of bugs but may be looking at stored proc we can check if its issue with prcedure or wizard)
    may be it is not generating proper xml

KiranMP
    Monday, January 4, 2010 12:57 PM
  • I figured it out myself.....

it was caused by begin tran somewhere in the sproc......
    • Marked as answer by Well0549 Monday, January 4, 2010 1:04 PM
    Monday, January 4, 2010 1:03 PM