none
Store Fee Structure Still at 30% RRS feed

• Question

• This page was published in 2018 and it is now 2019.  Looking at the payout for January 2019, the store fee is still 30%.  Why isn't the new fee structure in place?  What is the ETA for it to be rolled out?

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/campaigns/microsoft-store-new-revenue-share

Friday, February 15, 2019 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Since the problem is more related to publishing apps, I'll help you to move this thread to the Publishing Windows Store App Forum. You could get more professional support about publishing apps.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 18, 2019 5:44 AM
  • Hi GW-AEON,

sorry for any inconvenience. I will try to help you to consult this fee structure issue and update here if I get the response.Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Hi GW-AEON,

Please refer to 6. APP PRICING, PAYMENTS, TRANSACTIONS AND TAXES part in App Developer Agreement ,the new fee structure is rolled out.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 8:47 AM

• Thank you.  Can we expect to receive payments based on the new fee structure for our February 2019 payments?

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:49 PM
  • Hi GW-AEON,

Derive from the second question in A new revenue share is coming to Microsoft Store : The new fee structure will apply to purchases made after the date listed in the App Developer Agreement(March 5, 2019). So it doesn't work for February 2019 purchase.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:54 AM
  • Hi,

I have noticed in the Payout summary some sales of my software with the new 85% revenue share since March 5, but no sale with a 95% revenue share, whereas most of the sales are driven from my web site (I can recognize them from the cid I set). Is it a known bug, or what should I do to benefit of the 95% revenue?

Thanks for your help. 

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:16 PM