none
Reference DataSet in Azure Time Series Inisght RRS feed

• Question

• We are exploring Azure Time Series Insight Reference DataSet which is under preview mode. I want to know is there any way to see ingested stored/received bytes which was ingested in azure time series insight using reference data set. I am not able see the ingested stored/received bytes in azure portal metrics. Please let me know if there is any way to check the size of data ingested from Reference DataSet. Thanks in advance :-)
    Tuesday, June 25, 2019 7:00 AM

All replies

• Hello Shobhit,

I am not sure I understood your question. Please can you elaborate more and point us to the documents and sections which led you to that idea?

Thank you!

Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:00 AM
  • Hello Antonio,

I was looking for time series insight reference data set. I had ingested some data using reference data set. I want to see the size of data set like how much data is ingested/stored.

Thanks

Friday, June 28, 2019 5:08 AM
  • Hello Shobhit,

We are researching internally and will get back to you soon. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:56 PM
  • Hello Shobhit,

Sorry for being late on coming back. Some clarification questions before we help you further:

1. Are you using TSI PAYG (Preview) or GA S1/S2 SKU?
    2. If using TSI PAYG did you consider Time Series Model (TSM)

For context, Reference Data Set is the feature of S1/S2 SKUs we have in GA. Customers can upload up to 2 sets of ref data sets and configure TSI to pre-join and persist the data for queries. In PAYG, reference data set is replaced by Time Series Model (TSM). TSM helps customers with contextualization and computation. 

Thank you!

Thursday, July 25, 2019 4:44 PM
  • Hello Shobhit,

Please reach out to us when you read questions above.

Thank you!

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:06 AM