none
Microsoft Office home and student 2011 for MacBook Pro. Macros problem. HELP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there. I recently purchased the Microsoft Office for home and student 2011. I installed it and it opens fine. BUT When i try and open a file that somebody has sent me, or a file from dropbox that I would like to edit it does not allow me to enable the Macros to edit it. When i open the file it says that i can only open basic visual macros and that i can (Read Only). I don't know why this is doing this. I have the exact same computer as someone else and he has the same Microsoft office that i downloaded and it works on his computer. Is there something I can do to enable the macros? Please help asap or call me. 289 338 2346 

Thanks 

Korina Evaniuk 

Friday, September 5, 2014 3:02 PM

Answers

• Not sure if it helps but try to go through below list suggested by this site, that might help.

http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/excel/readonly.htm

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

Friday, September 5, 2014 11:02 PM