none
In Edifact Receving side i am getting below error . RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

In Receiving side i am getting below error, I am using standard EDIFACT PO Schema.Any body give me suggestions.

It is very urgent.

An output message of the component "Unknown " in receive pipeline "Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiIntPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is suspended due to the following error:
         Error encountered during parsing. The Edifact transaction set with id '1' contained in interchange (without group) with id '2', with sender id 'STMZ', receiver id 'ASMZ' is being suspended with following errors:
    Error: 1 (Field level error)
     SegmentID: PRI
     Position in TS: 16
     Data Element ID: C50903
     Position in Segment: 2
     Position in Field: 3
     Data Value: CP
     39: Data element too long

The sequence number of the suspended message is 2.

Best Regards,

Ram.

Thursday, July 1, 2010 5:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please look for the max length allowed for the element [C50903] in the EDIFACT schema. The error is the Notification that the length of the data element received exceeded the maximum length specified in the data element description.

Best Regards, Vishnu
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please look for the max length allowed for the element [C50903] in the EDIFACT schema. The error is the Notification that the length of the data element received exceeded the maximum length specified in the data element description.

Best Regards, Vishnu
    Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:31 AM
  • Hi vishnu,

this is my kind request pls give me u r contact No: this is very urget i have some issuse in AS2 configurations.

Best and Regards,

Ram.

Monday, January 24, 2011 9:12 AM