Mobile Sms problem at wap site on the bases of Timer RRS feed

• Question

• User-8829288 posted

Hello Friends,

i  wanna maka a application that send sms automatically daily at different times on differnet different mobile phones.i hava a one link at my wap site , when user click on that link then the mobile number is come in my Database and after that i have a different different text messages in my database also  that i send at that numbers  every day at that time ...............................i used the .net technology  for this work .

i have many problems that i discuss with you  whichis given below.......

1). which method is best for making that system in .net using C#.

2).how use multiple timers in application at different different times.

3). i also have a problem of browser that if 10,000 number in my database then how i send message at that number with specified time using timer .if i use simple programing then my browser is going slow down and i will skip some numbers ........i do not want that any number is skip..

4). how i send sms in a second at 10,000 number  without skip any number .

Basically , it is a very challenging task ,if any expert knows about the Mobile progaming then help me

Please help me Experts ................

Thanks ad Regards

Vipin

Friday, February 6, 2009 3:31 AM

All replies

• User555306248 posted

You have to write a scheduling component

Please try to post this thread at another group. This is Time Tracker kit forum

Sunday, February 8, 2009 10:32 PM
  • User-8829288 posted

Hello Sir,

Thanks for Reply and can you tell me either Multithreading or Sql Server Agent Feature is best for this ...if you know about this then tell me ...........

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 2:46 AM