Walktrough cannot add an app for Contoso templates RRS feed

• Question

• I am following the tutorial: WalkTrough: Creating an App for Sharepoint by Using Lightswitch

I am using a Dutch (nl) Office 365 developer site (30 day trial)

But now I am lost at the part "Add Support for Creating and Editing Survey Data".

I have uploaded both the List Templates: contoso_customers_template.stp and contoso_products_template.stp, both are present in the List Templates with Language (Taal) Engels

But when I do: Developer Menu Bar, Site Contents, Add an App, then these templates are not shown ! So I cannot add the Customers and Products template.

Is there a solution for this problem ?

Henk 

Friday, February 21, 2014 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Hridder,

Did you get any error information?

You can try again following the below article.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj969621.aspx

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 24, 2014 9:16 AM
  • I seem to be having the very same Problem.

I was thinking about this Problem might be related to the selected language, since the templates seem to be available in english while the SharePoint test site was created in my native tongue (german).

However, I also don't know how to solve this issue and thus cannot continue with this tutorial.

Chris.

Thursday, July 3, 2014 3:09 PM