none
how to share content from one activity to email or mobile or other applications using button.Click

Question

• Dear all

I have single activity app and place one button "SHARE" and after button click I want that whole content on that activity should be share to other mobile no or email or whatsApp. I am using xamrin visual studio 2015.
    how to do that .pl help.

• Edited by ssbhagwat Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:48 AM correction in spelling
    Saturday, December 24, 2016 11:46 AM

All replies

• Hi ssbhagwat,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is more relates to the development of Xamarin. Since our forum is to discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor, it is better to redirect the Xamarin Forums for the dedicated information, you will get a more professional support from there, thank you for your understanding.

When I researched your issue, I found it looks like you already posted this issue in here: https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/85107/how-to-share-content-from-one-activity-to-another-email-or-mobile-no-using-button-click and please pay attentions for it and hope the Xamarin support engineers will give the response sooner, sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 26, 2016 8:52 AM