none
Failed to map the path

Question

• Dear *.*

I Got an Error....

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/'.

If Not IsPostBack Then

Session("Reset") = True
                Dim config As Configuration = WebConfigurationManager.OpenWebConfiguration("~/Web.Config")
                Dim section As SessionStateSection = DirectCast(config.GetSection("system.web/sessionState"), SessionStateSection)
                Dim timeout As Integer = CInt(section.Timeout.TotalMinutes) * 1000 * 60
                ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "SessionAlert", "SessionExpireAlert(" & timeout & ");", True)

end if

Please Help

God Bless

Monday, February 6, 2017 1:30 AM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Two suggestions for you to try :

1 Please make sure that the App Pool identity has the correct authorization to the site's path.

Or  

2 Restarting IIS solved the same issue in others’ case if something fails in IIS.

Run Command Prompt type: iisreset

Let me know the result after your trying.

Have a nice day:)

Best regards,

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:43 AM