none
Missing properties in Properties window

Question

• Hi.

Just installed Visual Studio 2015 Community, seems like I am missing several properties.
    For example I wanted to set RowHeadersVisible = false but the property isn't there,
    same thing goes for ColumnCount and a few others.

Anyone know what might be the problem?

Thursday, December 03, 2015 3:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Richieaxe,

>> I wanted to set RowHeadersVisible = false but the property isn't there.

Could you tell me which kind of project do you use, WPF or Windows form application.

Since the RowHeadersVisible property is not existed in WPF application. I suppose you were using WPF application.

I did a test in local using VS2015, the RowHeadersVisible property is existed in Windows Form application but missing in WPF application.

WPF application:

Windows application:

So I think the problem is that you are using WPF application. I suggest you could use Windows form application and try it again.

Best Regards,

Lake  Xiao

Friday, December 04, 2015 5:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Richieaxe,

>> I wanted to set RowHeadersVisible = false but the property isn't there.

Could you tell me which kind of project do you use, WPF or Windows form application.

Since the RowHeadersVisible property is not existed in WPF application. I suppose you were using WPF application.

I did a test in local using VS2015, the RowHeadersVisible property is existed in Windows Form application but missing in WPF application.

WPF application:

Windows application:

So I think the problem is that you are using WPF application. I suggest you could use Windows form application and try it again.

Best Regards,

Lake  Xiao

Friday, December 04, 2015 5:46 AM
  • It all worked out thanks to your reply :)

Thank you 

Friday, December 04, 2015 6:08 AM
  • Hi Richieaxe,

Glad to hear you have had your issue resolved. And thanks for sharing us your result here.

If you think my reply is helpful. Please mark my reply or your reply as the answer. It will benefit to other community members who have the same issue. It will be easier for them to search the solution.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, December 04, 2015 8:36 AM