none
Thank you

General discussion

• Sorry to put this in questions, but I couldn't find another way to get in touch with the VS teams at Microsoft. I just wanted to say that with Visual Studio 2015, the "What Does Joey want or need in the next release" department out in Redmond has outdone themselves. So many of the little frustrations are removed by some of the new UI enhancements, and the integration of the Android development tools means I don't have to learn a whole new set of skills to make games or apps for the Android platform.

The NuGet pacakage visual manager re-tool is very nice as well, allowing me to see more easily what I have and where, and persisting my search settings across the installed and online tools.

I have been developing with Microsoft tools since Access 1.0 VBA and even back to Excel Macros before VBA, and been using Visual Studio since the first beta. Every version seems to be a real improvement, (though I wasn't that fond of 2008) and the  integration of all the various domains--source control, database, web, desktop and Universal Apps platforms is really outstanding. I can focus on my work, not where my tools are.

I am loving it, folks. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Joseph M. Morgan

jmorgan *at* lairhaven period com

MSDN Subscriber and future MCSD.

Friday, February 12, 2016 4:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Joseph Morgan,

Thanks for your good feedbacks for the VS products. Your encouragements will let the product teams feel more confident to improve Microsoft VS products' functions.

If you have good suggestions, you could also submit the feature requests:

http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio. The Visual Studio product team is listening to user voice there.

In addition, since it is not a really question, I change this case to be a "General discussion" case. Thanks for your understanding. Of course, if you meet any VS IDE usage issue, welcome to this forum:)

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 15, 2016 6:06 AM