Console is showing message that Functions app is not available RRS feed

• Question

• Hi team,

I'm seeing a message telling me that Azure cannot reach my Functions app. All I have to do to receive this is navigate into Azure functions in the Portal, wait a few seconds, and it shows.

This forum is not allowing me to post an image. The error message appears as a red box in the right corner of the Portal. It reads:

"Error: We are not able to reach your function app (Not Found). Please try again later."

Then gives a session ID and timestamp.

Can you help?

• Edited by wdthem Monday, February 27, 2017 6:58 AM
    Monday, February 27, 2017 6:56 AM

All replies

• Can you please share the full content of the red box? That is the information the team needs to investigate (it is not meaningful to anyone else, so there is no concern about having it public).

thanks,
    David

Monday, February 27, 2017 7:45 PM
  • Here you go:

Error:

We are unable to reach your function app (Not Found). Please try again later.

Session Id: 002492523d964d789959dcc5cb2b010c

Timestamp: 2017-03-01T04:26:05.584Z

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:30 AM
  • Thank you, we will investigate and see what we can find. Is the issue persisting, or did it resolve itself?

thanks,
    David

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:49 AM
  • Thanks David.

It is persisting - when I posted that last message I went back into the console to see if it happened again - it did and that's where I got that info from.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 7:02 PM
  • Hi David,

Not sure if you've found something, but I did not see this message today when doing work in the functions console.

Thanks.

-Will

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:17 AM
  • Hi Will,

Apologies, we had started looking at it earlier and did not initial find a cause. Still hoping to get back to it, but in any case it's good to know that it started working again.

thanks,
    David

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:46 AM