Online test RRS feed

• Question

• User-1654133824 posted

Hi I have developed the online test .

.it is working fine preveiously i had used the popup but becoz of some reason i remove the popup and simply shows the result through Response.redirect(""); but still me getting the same problm .the result wil show after the some time when i submit the test but wen the test remains for 2 to 3 hours and then i click the submit button the result wil not show it wil not postback to the result page following is my submit button code.pls suggest me how can i solve this problm its very argent m trying
    it from two days 

protected void btnSubmit1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
    try
    {
    getScore();
    }
    catch (Exception)
    {
    //Response.Write("get score");
    }
    // string winclose = "<script language='javascript'>" + "self.parent.opener.location='TestResult.aspx?id=" + Session["ID"].ToString() + "&name=" + Session["Result"].ToString() + "&time=" + Session["time"].ToString() + "';" + "self.close()" + "</script>";

// ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this.Page, this.GetType(), "popup", winclose, false);

Response.Redirect("TestResult.aspx?id=" + Session["ID"].ToString() + "&name=" + Session["Result"].ToString() + "&time=" + Session["time"].ToString() + "");

}

Friday, June 10, 2011 2:19 AM

All replies

• User470413944 posted

Hi,

Please check session timeout settings, it seems that seesion was time out and discarded.

I'm looking forward for your reply.

Monday, June 13, 2011 9:58 AM
  • User-1654133824 posted

<system.web>
    <authentication mode="Forms">

</authentication>

<sessionState timeout="20000" />
    </system.web>

like this i have given the timeout and in global.asax i have declared these sessions

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:42 AM
  • User799028592 posted

There seems to be some issue with your session settings.

Monday, June 27, 2011 2:57 PM
  • User538597910 posted

I also checked its working fine but session time out issues . 

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:01 AM
  • User753101303 posted

Hi,

It might have no effect as the max value is 1440 (one day). It could be also an authentication timeout.

First what happens EXACTLY. Do you have an exception when trying to access session variables?

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:16 AM