Get error when click to burn "this selected disc image file isn't valid"

I mess around with my laptop (Windows 7)

Now, I could burn the windows 8 onto a dvd. When I click format on the dvd, the only options are UDF 1.50, UDF 2.00, UDF 2.01 and UDF 2.50

Everytime I click on the .ios, and click burn, it says 'this selected disc image file isn't valid". I am very sure I selected the right one.

Is the virtual drive affecting it? I use Deamon tool created a virtual drive.

How I can burn the windows 8?
    Saturday, September 17, 2011 4:34 AM

• Your virtual drive should not be affecting it. Please follow the instructions from the URL below:
    From the download location:

How to install the Windows Developer Preview from an ISO image

The Windows Developer Preview is delivered as an .iso image that must be converted into installation media stored on a DVD or a USB flash drive. On Windows 7, the easiest way to convert this file is to use Windows Disc Image Burner. On Windows XP and Windows Vista, a third-party program is required to convert an .iso file into installable media—and DVD burning software often includes this capability.

Note: The .iso file that contains the developer tools requires a large capacity DVD called a DVD-9, as well as a DVD burner that can handle dual-layer (DL) DVDs. Most modern burners should be able to handle this format.

Sunday, September 18, 2011 5:05 PM