none
SAP Adapter MySAP Business Suite V2.0 gives error RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi All,

    I have project where i am invoking SAP RFC's using SAP Adpater v2.0 , for all other RFC's i am getting response but for one RFC is get error as

    RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

    SAP Developer executed RFC using interface and no such error, we get output

    But when i invoke RFC using BizTalk SAP adapter i see error RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

    Please advise where we are going wrong.


    -- Kind Regards Sandeep
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 6:03 AM

Answers

  • Hi Oliver ,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Ya after restarting host instance also it didn't work.

    But anyways we have sorted the issue ..I sat with SAP developer and we commented the whole code in SAP RFC, then i imported the RFC dll and executed ,..it worked then slowly we activated the code and some fields in SAP table..and we found one field having non unicode datatype defined as CURRENCY in export parameters , so we changes it to CHAR and again i imported the RFC dll..

    and finally it worked...


    -- Kind Regards Sandeep
    • Marked as answer by Sandeep.Handa Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:57 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:56 PM

All replies

  • Hi Sandeep,

    this is a very unspecified error. Do you have more information / the whole error message from BizTalk?

    What you additionally could do is to have a look at the SAP syslog. This can be found using transaction SM21 (afair). But this can be application server specific. So make sure to switch to the correct application server first (using transaction SM51). If you don't know what server you're connected to, read the logs of all servers.


    If you like my post or consider it as a valid answer, please use the buttons to show me - Oliver

    http://pi.hauth.me


    Saturday, May 28, 2011 6:44 AM
  • Hi Oliver,

    Thanks for your reply..

    I notices that there is one more RFC with different name but the table name and column name and this RFC which is for exports projects is working fine.

    But this RFC is giving me error , SAP developer had changed the name of RFc and i developed new solution in biztalk but still the same error.

    Call the same RFC with same parameters in SapGui and it is successful

    Please advise where we can pin point..


    -- Kind Regards Sandeep

    Saturday, May 28, 2011 7:08 AM
  • Hi Oliver,

    Below is the complete error in event viewer:

    rror Description: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

     

    Exception type: XlangSoapException

    Source: Microsoft.XLANGs.BizTalk.Engine

    Target Site: Void VerifyTransport(Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Envelope, Int32, Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Context)

    The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the exception occured

    at Microsoft.BizTalk.XLANGs.BTXEngine.BTXPortBase.VerifyTransport(Envelope env, Int32 operationId, Context ctx)

    at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.Subscription.Receive(Segment s, Context ctx, Envelope& env, Boolean topOnly)

    at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.PortBase.GetMessageIdForSubscription(Subscription subscription, Segment currentSegment, Context cxt, Envelope& env, CachedObject location)

    at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.PortBase.GetMessageId(Subscription subscription, Segment currentSegment, Context cxt, Envelope& env, CachedObject location)

    at BizTalk_Project_DCS_DOMESTIC.Orchestration_D_WRT_INVOICE.segment1(StopConditions stopOn)

    at Microsoft.XLANGs.Core.SegmentScheduler.RunASegment(Segment s, StopConditions stopCond, Exception& exp)

     

    For more information, see Help and Support Center at

    Please advise how can resolve this...


    -- Kind Regards Sandeep
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 11:57 AM
  • 1.  Verify that the RFC has been marked as Released after ther SAp developer made changes to the RFC.
    2. Delete any instances of the proxy dll for the concerned RFC present in the bin folder of the installation directory of SAP Adpater v2.0
    Rohit Singh
    Sunday, May 29, 2011 4:18 PM
  • Hi Sandeep,

    So the syslogs inside of SAP did not give you any hint?

    Did you restart host instances after redeployment?


    If you like my post or consider it as a valid answer, please use the buttons to show me - Oliver

    http://i.evolved.cc

    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:01 AM
  • Hi Oliver ,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Ya after restarting host instance also it didn't work.

    But anyways we have sorted the issue ..I sat with SAP developer and we commented the whole code in SAP RFC, then i imported the RFC dll and executed ,..it worked then slowly we activated the code and some fields in SAP table..and we found one field having non unicode datatype defined as CURRENCY in export parameters , so we changes it to CHAR and again i imported the RFC dll..

    and finally it worked...


    -- Kind Regards Sandeep
    • Marked as answer by Sandeep.Handa Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:57 PM
    Wednesday, June 1, 2011 5:56 PM