none
Unable find required packages to reference Google Play Services - Maps 42.1001.0.0

Question

• Hi,

What am I missing for this component to add it to my xamarin.android app.

I have screenshots attached off the error and also my android manifest file.

But it won't let me post them because it said I'm not verified?

Thanks

• Edited by Cathalmc Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:38 PM
    Tuesday, April 4, 2017 10:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Cathalmc,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Since this forum is to discuss the VS IDE, it is hard for us to make sure that whether it is related to the VS IDE, the project itself or others, I have no direct solution for this issue, I would like give you workaround for this issue, install this package by using NuGet.

Go to Tools->NuGet Package Manager->Package Manage Console, install the package with below command line:

Install-Package Xamarin.GooglePlayServices.Maps

Besides, I noticed that you account have passed the verification, you can describe your question more detail which is benefit to other communities understand this question.

Hope this can help you.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017 6:50 AM
  • Hi Leo,

I will try this, thank you very much for the help!

Cathal

Cathal

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 12:34 PM
  • @Cathalmc, how about the result about this question? Do you have resolve your question? If not, could you please let us to know the latest status about it?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 1:24 AM