Memory on D1 App Service plan RRS feed

• Question

• User-457286300 posted

Hello,

I just moved some of my sites to a shared D1 App Service plan, but am a bit confused as to how memory quotas work.

In the pricing calculator it says there's 512MB. That seemed pretty weird to me, as it says 1024MB for the Free plan, but I needed custom domains.

I'm looking at the stats in the old portal and it seems like each app in the D1 gets its own 512MB quota. Is that correct?

I can't find any data on this. There is a little asterisk in the bottom right corner of the pricing tier selection grid, that suggest it might work this way, but it's really really vague:

D1 *per app

I'd appreciate a bit of clarification on this. Thanks

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 3:20 PM

Answers

• User-646145796 posted

Hi,

I'm looking at the stats in the old portal and it seems like each app in the D1 gets its own 512MB quota. Is that correct?

Yes, you are correct, the memory of the share Web app is 512MB, we could find this usage information at Azure Portal Dashboard tab:

It seems the new azure portal doesn't display memory in App service plan, but the memory is really 512MB as the web app pricing described. please take a few time to submit this question at Azure preview portal feedback: http://feedback.azure.com/forums/223579-azure-preview-portal

Best Regards,

Jambor 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, October 22, 2015 10:49 PM