none
Changing VBE Font Type in 64-bit Excel 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I installed Office Home and Student 2013 64-bit version on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. When I open VBE in Excel 64-bit, I choose Tools/Options/Editor Format, I can't change the code font to some types like: Arial (Black). Because I often use Arial (Black).

Thank you.

Sunday, February 28, 2016 11:30 PM

All replies

• Hi Pro_Gram,

I could not reproduced your issue.
    My environments:
        Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Japanese, Build )
        Excel 2013 Pro Plus 64-bit (English)... I cannot aquire Office Home and Student
    I recommend you to give a feedback about your issue.
    Excel User Voice

[note]
        With Excel 2013 Pro Plus 64-bit (English), "Ariel Black (~)" can be selected. 

Regards.

• Edited by Ashidacchi Monday, February 29, 2016 2:08 AM
    Monday, February 29, 2016 2:06 AM
  • By the way, I want to ask that how you buy your Office Pro Plus 2013? You bought with individual account or corporate account?

Thank you.

Monday, February 29, 2016 7:12 AM
  • I'm a subscriber of MSDN, so I can download MS-Office, Windows, Visual Studio... 
    Monday, February 29, 2016 7:15 AM
  • Hi Pro_Gram,

To use the specific font we need to install that font on the computer. We can see all the fonts install on the computer via "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\".

>>By the way, I want to ask that how you buy your Office Pro Plus 2013? You bought with individual account or corporate account?

In addition, this forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve Office application, if you have any other issues about end-user, I suggest that you reopen a new thread in Office 2016 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro Discussions forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:27 AM
  • Hi Pro_Gram,

To use the specific font we need to install that font on the computer. We can see all the fonts install on the computer via "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Fonts\".

Pro_Gram mentioned "I can't change the code font to some types like: Arial (Black). "
    I remember that "Arial" has been bundled with/from Windows 95. We don't have to install "Arial", so Pro_Gram has posted his\her issue, I suppose.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 6:08 AM