How can I get Hosted Agent Option? RRS feed

• Question

• MSDN,

Currently I am using TFS 2015 update3(On-Prem).

I need to have  Hosted agent to run some build and releases. And I am unable to see that option.

May i know how can i see the option? and Also let me know how can i implement Hosted Agents?

Thanks,

Satheesh

GSR

Thursday, November 30, 2017 4:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The hosted agents are only available on Visual Studio Team Services. Since you are using On-premise TFS, you can't use Hosted agent.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Sathish Gopi Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:52 PM
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:37 AM

All replies

• Hi,

The hosted agents are only available on Visual Studio Team Services. Since you are using On-premise TFS, you can't use Hosted agent.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Sathish Gopi Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:52 PM
    Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:37 AM
  • Thank you Starian!!

GSR

Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:52 PM